Wednesday, January 20

joyful winter...

 
 and

Sometimes I just want to play with things leftover from a day of creating.
This card came from that.
While spending a day playing with my gel plate I had a piece of card stock that I had brayered with the extra ink...Distress Oxide blueprint sketch, mermaid lagoon and tumbled glass.
From that I die cut snowflakes using Lawn Fawn “Stitched Snow Flake Dies” which left the negative image.
I cut a piece of that and applied double tack mounting film to it then applied that to white card stock.
Next I poured crystal glitter on and made the snowflakes glisten.
This I taped to blue card stock and then a white card stock base card.
Using stamps from Lawn Fawn’s “Mice on Ice” I stamped them on the blue card stock with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
These I trimmed and applied to the front of the card.







4 comments:

  1. Awwww...Love all your glittery snowflakes!! Perfect for our "let it snow" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! So glad that you played along with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. Love the snowflakes and the glittery papers. Great colors. Thanks for sharing over at Cardz 4 Guyz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the background - a gel plate is next on my list of purchases!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful winter card. So clever of you in how you utilized leftover paper to create a very unique card. Thanks so much joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!