Sunday, December 27

Winter birthday...

 
My granddaughter HAS a Winter birthday and I recently found out she is into cheetahs?
Though I had no cheetah stamps I did have some great patterned paper in animal prints and lucky for me in her favorite color...pink.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of dark pink card stock.
The main panel is white card stock that I stenciled using MFT Stencil “Micro Cloud Edges” and Distress Oxide spun sugar ink.
I also stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “I Miss Your Hugs” using MFT extreme black ink.
Using another piece of white card stock I die cut the snow mounds using dies from 
MFT Die-namics “Surf & Turf”.
On a piece of heavier white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “You Sleigh Me” with the black ink.
I also stamped the image with the same ink on the patterned cheetah paper.
This I trimmed out and glued to the white card stock image before coloring the rest of it with Copic markers.
To finish I trimmed out the image and applied it to the card front with glue dots for some dimension.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!