Sunday, December 27

thanks...

 
Recently I saw a slim line card using only kraft cards stock with some highlights in white.
That inspired me to make this thank you card for a friend.
The base card is kraft card stock with a layer of white card stock.
The main panel is kraft card stock die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Slimline Stater”.
Next I die cut the stars using MFT Die-namics “Stars in the Sky-Vertical” die.
From kraft and white card stock I die cut the mountains using MFT Die-namics “Snow-capped Mountains”.
With Kraft card stock I cut three snow amounts using dies from MFT Die-namics “Stitched Cloud Edges” and applied Hero Arts unicorn ink across the tops.
To finish I die cut the sentiment from white card stock using MFT Die-namics “Big Thanks” and applied it to the card front with glue dots.



2 comments:

  1. I share your love of craft and white, Arlene. Your card looks gorgeous. I'm currently working on a kraft and sparkly white card for the January CKC, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! So pretty! I love white on Kraft and all your wonderful dies!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!