Saturday, December 26

6 feet away...

 

Yes, I know the trees in the sketch are closer together but that wouldn’t have gone with the sentiment!
In my recent two orders from MFT I received a gift , MFT Stamps “Hand Stamped” set.
I decided to share it with a friend who is going through a rough patch  and I can’t be near her to help.
The base card is white card stock with a piece of patterned paper from MFT “Positively Peppy” paper pack (wow that’s a mouthful).
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Rolling Hills” I cut aqua card stock and another piece of the patterned paper and applied them to the card front.
On more white card stock I stamped the bears from MFT Stamps “Polar Bear Pals” using MFT extreme black ink and colored them with Copic markers.
These I trimmed out with scissors and attached them to the card front...six feet apart!
On more white card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “I Miss Your Hugs” using the same ink and die cut it with a die from MFT Die-namics “Blueprints 27”.
This I foam taped to the card front.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!