Friday, December 25

seal-ed...

 

I don’t know about you but I am really getting into these slim line cards!
My latest also has the colors of the challenge.
The base card is the darker blue cardstock with a layer of grey card stock.
The main panel was die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Slimline Starter” set using white card stock.
Next I applied Distress Oxide tumbled glass ink with a brush over the MFT “Drifts & Hills” stencil after taping the edges.
Next I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Polar Pals” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.
On kraft card stock I stamped the images from MFT Stamps “Polar Pals” set using MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored them with Prismacolor pencils.
These I die cut with the coordinating dies and applied them to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!