Thursday, December 17

be merry...

 

This year, especially, we need to be merry!
We may not be with the ones we wish, or in the home we want , or having the foods we would normally this season...but we should look for the things in our life that we CAN be grateful for.
Like memories of the wonderful Christmases we have had in the past and what we may have in the future.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of patterned house card stock.
The main panel is white card stock that I die cut with a very old Spellbinders die.
To that I stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions “Reindeer Games” set using Memento tuxedo black ink.
On more white card stack I stamped the image from the same set with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and glue dotting it to the card front.





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh....this is so much fun!!! I absolutely love it! Thank you so much for joining us for the current Art Impressions Blog Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!