Thursday, December 10

enjoy the ride...

AAA Birthday : Game #20 Twinkle
(Note the link to this challenge is in the comments due to Blogger failing me!)

Well this card really had me going crazy until I spoke to my son.
Showed him the card below and he said it was perfect...

I love CAS but I just thought it needed something else.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On the front, white card stock panel I die cut the truck using a coordinating die from Stampendous”CLD01” set.
Next I stamped the sentiment from Art Impressions “Got Style” set using StazOn jet black ink.
With foam tape I applied the panel to the black cad stock.
On silvery glitter adhesive paper I stamped the truck from the Stampendous set using the StazOn and trimmed it out.
This I applied in the die cut opening.
Because I wanted just a bit more I used the Tim Holtz “Treads” stencil and stenciled the card front with Distress Oxide black soot ink.




5 comments:

  1. The link for this challenge is...

    https://aaabirthday.blogspot.com/2020/12/game-20-twinkle.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aweso e sparkly and twinkly truck. Love the tyre tracks in the background. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Happy Christmas Arlene. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the monochrome effect
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sparkly truck is fabulous Arlene and I like that swoop of tyre tracks in the background! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the masculine look of your card and I also like the tyre tracks in the background! Thanks for joining our AAA Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!