Friday, December 18

may your holidays...

 

Kraft card stock is one of my favorites, especially with white embossing.
Following the sketch I made a kraft card stock base card.
The background is white card stock with the main panel of kraft card stock stamped with images from Mama Elephant “Jingle All the Way” using Versamark ink and then heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the sentiment from the set with Memento rich cocoa ink and trimmed it with flag edges before applying it to the card front.
On another piece of kraft car stock I stamped the image from the set with the Memento ink and colored it with Copic markers before die cutting it out with the coordinating die from the set then gluing it to the card front.
To finish I added Glossy Accents to the bulbs in the antlers.



1 comment:

  1. I love that little guy in the patterned background and as a focal point! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches. Happy 2021!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!