Saturday, November 14

snow-one else...


Simple cards are my favorite...for sure.
In my stash was a stack of card stock with single color shaded checks and a white inside.
On the base card of this card stock I glued the Martha Stewart snowflake punch white card stock snowflakes.
On black card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Frosty Friends” using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
Next I die cit the sentiment with a die from MFT Die-namics “Slanted Sentiment Strips” and foam taped it to the front of the card.
On white card stock I stamped the snowman from Hello Bluebird’s “Frosty Littles” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with a sliver gel pen and Chameleon markers.
To finish I foam taped it on the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Sweet card and fun sentiment! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable CAS design! Anything with a snowman makes me happy! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!