Saturday, November 14

Christmas Card Throwdown...November Colour


While looking through my stash I found two pieces of rather thick red and green card stock.
Starting with a white card stock base I trimmed the red and green to fit the front of the card.
Next I die cut the sentiments from Tim Holtz “Holiday Words:Thin” then glued the red and green piece to the base card.
To finish I die cut white card stock snowflakes using a die from Tim Holtz “Fresh Baked #1” and glued them to the card front.

It may be simple but all that color really makes it POP.
How are you going to show your red and green?

5 comments:

  1. une carte tout en modernité Arlene, très chic, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas card!! Love the clean lines!! Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your green-red card :-)) Beautiful cas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super CAS make, love the red and green on it, thanks for having me as GDT at 52 CCT, Love Hazel (Didos) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!