Friday, November 13

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 13

 
and

On this final day of the Coffee Lovers blog hop I decided to use the sponsor for both the tag challenge and the blog hop, very generous, Paper Sweeties.
My inspiration comes from Tracy McNeely’s tag.
I cut two kraft card stock rectangles and corner rounded them both.
Next i punched a hole in the top for the twine.
The stamping on the tag was done with an unknown company stamp (Christmas) and part of a sentiment stamp from a Paper Sweeties set (begins after coffee) and used Memento rich cocoa ink.
On white card stock I stamped the images from the same Paper Sweeties set with the memento ink and colored them with Copic markers before die cutting them out with the coordinating dies.
These I glued and foam taped to the tag.
To finish I cut a holly piece from patterned paper I had and glued it to the tag for a more festive look.
This is what happens when you don’t have the sponsors Christmas stamps!!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, so fun. Love your sweet coffee tag! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!