Saturday, November 14

mapping our way to Christmas...

 
and

So excited to see Lawn Fawn as todays sponsor on the 25 Days of Christmas Tags today!!!
I have been wanting to play with three sets that I recently purchased and today was the day.
Using a die from Lawn Fawn’s “Double Slider Surprise” set and white card stock I cut the tag.
Now using a stamp from Lawn Fawn’s “Simply Celebrate Winter” I stamped it on the tag with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
With the same stamp and a large post it note i stamped and trimmed out the top of the trees and placed it over the embossed trees before sponging Distress Oxide faded jeans ink over the top of the tag.
I colored the trees with Prismacolor pencils.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn’s “Car Critters’ & “Car Critters Christmas Add-On” using Memento tuxedo black ink.
These I colored with the pencils and then trimmed them out and applied them to the tag.
I have to thank Ardyth and Kim Heggins for their tag inspiration as I combined the two tags!
For the Tic Tac Toe I went with the middle line of snow/holiday/wreath!

2 comments:

  1. This is SO cute....my husband tells me he married me because I could read a map! Now hardly anyone uses one! But these little guys are so fun as they make their way to their holiday destination! Thanks for playing Tic Tac Toe with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like those new sets were a great purchase because this turned out so cute! Love that you drew inspiration from both tags, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!