Sunday, November 15

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 15

 

Tracey McNeely hosts this wonderful challenge every year and I love it for making my tags for that year!
Her tag for day 15 using Honey Bee Stamps made me dig through my Honey Bee stash and here’s what I came up with.
The tags of white and kraft card stock are cut with MFT Stamps “Stitched traditional Tag STAX” dies.
Using my Tim Holtz stamping platform and all the tags I stamped the smallest first using Honey Bee Stamps “Love, Santa” stamp and Memeneto tuxedo black ink.
I lined the tags up individually and stamped each one at a time to get the sentiment to be equal on all three.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the image from Honey Bee Stamps “Coffee Break” set with the same ink and colored it with Copic markers before trimming it out and applying it to the tag front with foam tape.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I love how you layered the tags and you colored the image so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!