Saturday, November 21

not perfect...

 

While looking for a sentiment to go with this image I found one that I thought was perfect for this time in our lives.
With the holidays coming we should remember that things need not be perfect.
Our family will not be “all” together for Thanksgiving and we are not sure about Christmas either but at least we are all safe, at this point, and able to use the wonderful technology of FaceTime to keep in touch.
I have also made it a point to make more card sand send more cards at this time, especially to those who live alone.
That is MY challenge to you today...send extra cards to people who will have NO family around at this time.
The base card is cream card stock with brown card stock layered on it.
The main piece is lighter cream card stock that I stamped with Tim Holtz “Journey” using Distress gathered twigs on the stamp and then spritzing water on it before stamping it.
The sentiment from Tim Holtz “Phrases 2” was stamped with StazOn timber brown ink.




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Arlene - normally I would be up to your challenge to send more cards, but I am moving shortly and all my energies are focused on that - it's been a bit of a marathon, but it is all finally coming together!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!