Saturday, November 21

Christmas shopaholic...

 

Here is the story behind my card inspiration.
Many years ago I found this wonderful stamp, I think it might be a Hero Arts?
It thoroughly reminded me of my Mom and I at Christmas shopping along Main Street in Niagara Falls.
So when the challenge called for shopaholic, which my Mom was especially for shoes, I just had to make a card to remind me of those times.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red & black card stock and a layer of candy cane striped patterned paper (Mom always gave me a candy cane after the shopping).
I applied strips of black and red card stock then on  white card stock I stamped the image using StazOn jet black ink, trimmed it out with scissors and applied it with foam tape to the card front.



1 comment:

  1. I think I have that stamp somewhere! Or did at one time. How lovely it reminds you of your mom. You've made it into a fabulous card. Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!