Saturday, November 21

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 21

 

Once again I have only one image that I could use from the sponsor, Studio Katia!
But I did see a great tag to inspire me, made by Ilda Dias.
Using a tag die from Sunny Studio’s “Buld-A-Tag #1” set I cut a white card stock tag.
On that I stamped the poinsettia from the center of the Studio Katia seal in The Stamping Village’s “Holiday Seals” using my small Versamark ink cube then heat embossed them with silver embossing powder.
On another piece of white car stock I stamped the whole seal with the Versamark ink and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder before coloring it with Copic markers.
This I trimmed around the circle and back it with a circle die cut from DCWV “Shimmer Matstack”.
This I foam taped to the tag front.



1 comment:

  1. Elegant and beautiful tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!