Saturday, November 7

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 2

 

Simon Says Stamp is the creative team behind this Day 2 challenge of tags.
I rarely purchase sets of stamps with dies and stencils but this was one I grabbed immediately.
How could you resist the gnomes???
My tag was made by cutting two tags from white card stock using a die from Tim Holtz “Tag Collection” set.
On the front tag I stenciled the trees with the stencil from Simon Says Stamp “Gnome for the Holidays” and Distress Oxide evergreen bough.
Using sentiment stamps from the set I stamped the sentiment with Memento tuxedo black ink.
Using card stocks and attended paper I die cut the know, glued him together and foam taped him to the front of the tag.
The strings are thick twine in red, green and white.



4 comments:

  1. This gnome tag is adorable! I love the great Christmas colors too! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag, Arlene! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply adorable....just love your sweet gnome!! Thank you so much for playing along with Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute gnome!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!