Saturday, November 7

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 1


I am SOOOOOOO behind this year with the tags challenge.
That’s what I get for taking a few tags off of my table from stamping to quilting.
I am going to try and catch up today.
I recently found this hedgehog on Sunny Studios site and fell in love.
He is used on so many tags for Day 1.
I wanted to make the tag look like a large candy cane cut in the middle so I die cut two white card stock circles with my Lifestyle Crafts nesting circle dies.
Next I cut a bunch of circles with red card stock and the same dies.
This I glued to the front tag.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the hedgehog from Sunny Studios “Hedgey Holidays” using Memento tuxedo black ink and colored it with Copic markers.
This I applied to the tag front with a small Wobble Spring.
I tied the two tags together with red jute.
The sentiment was stamped with the same ink on another piece of white card stock that I trimmed down, used a corner rounder on one end and made a flag end on the other with scissors.
This I tied to the main tag with more red jute.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! I feel a shopping trip coming on... Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I'm partial to this little hedgie myself. :) SO glad that you were able to share this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!