Saturday, November 7

25 Days of Christmas Tags...Day 3

 

Saw the challenge post, ran to my Altenew bin and wah wah , no Christmas images, or anything even close.
Then I saw the holiday seal!!!
I have that set!!!
Hooray!!!
Using and ornament die from Stampin’ Up’s “Delightful Decorations” I cut one white card stock tag and one kraft card stock tag.
On the kraft tag I applied a gold metallic circle that I had cut with a circle die.
On water color paper I stamped the Altenew seal from Stamping Village’s “Holiday Seals” using Memento rich cocoa ink and water colored it with Distress Oxide gathered twigs and crushed olive.
This I trimmed out and applied to the gold circle.
To finish I applied gold gel pen to the berries.

2 comments:

  1. This is a really cute tag. Thanks so much for playing along at The 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that mistletoe!
    Really enjoying taking part in 25 Days of Christmas Tags.
    So much inspiration!
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!