Monday, September 7

so thankful...


and


As I sat in my living room looking out my window a streak of copper and white went past my window...two foxes in the yard.
That gave me inspiration for this challenge card as I wondered what they would look like sitting in a pile of leaves.
The base card is dark kraft card stock with a strip of lighter kraft card stock.
The main piece is cream card stock with brown flecks stamped with the sentiment from Lawn Fawn’s “Jump For Joy” set using Memento rich cocoa ink.
On more of the cream card stock I stamped the images from Lawn Fawn’s “Jump for Joy” and “Winter Skies” using the same ink and coloring them with Copic markers.
To finish I trimmed them out and applied them with foam squares

1 comment:

  1. If this card just isn't want to entire world needs right now! A friend they can lean on or give a hug too! This is darling! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!