Saturday, September 5

Christmas Card Throwdown...September Sketch


Water coloring background very easy!
The base card is blue card stock with a layer of white card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the Martha Stewart snowflakes with Versamark ink and het embossed them with white embossing powder.
Next I floated Distress faded jeans ink over it and allowed it to dry.
On a strip of the blue card stock I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
I trimmed a flag end on the strip  and taped it to the card front.

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Such soft colours
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card - of course I love snowflakes, but it's your watercolour background that makes it - so atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superbe carte Arlene, les couleurs et les flocons bien sur, biz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!