Friday, September 4

sunflowers...


This September I will think of nothing but sunflowers.
Day before yesterday when we had our granddaughter for the last time before school starts we played, “Find the Sunflowers” in the fields between her home and ours!
The card is white card stock with a row of Peddler’s Pack “Sunflowers” stamped acts with StazOn timber brown ink.
It was then colored with Derwent Inktense pencils and floated with a water color brush.
To finish I stamped a sentiment from MFT Stamps”All Smiles” with the same ink.




2 comments:

  1. What a pretty image Arlene and beautifully coloured. I love that you played 'find the sunflowers' with your granddaughter! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely one layer card! Yes, sunflowers remind me of fall/September. Thanks for playing along with us on the CASology Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!