Monday, September 7

animals and critters...

 


Do you ever pull out all your stamps and dies from one company and decide to do as many challenges as you can with just those?
Today is my Lawn Fawn day!
Recently I received an email from Lawn Fawn showing me the free birthday stamp and die for September.
I placed my order and received the set as well as the sentiment I used for this card.
The base card is white card stock which I corner rounded.
The patterned appear was also in my order as a freebie so I trimmed off a strip and flipped it to match the background, corner rounded it and taped it to the card front.
On white card stock I stamped the sentiment using Memento tuxedo black ink, trimmed it to a strip and taped it to the front of the card.
On more white card stock I stamped the images from the birthday set using the same ink and colored it with Copic markers.
I also stamped the hats onto scraps of the patterned paper to paper piece on the main images.
These I die cut with the coordinating dies and foam taped to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. Oh that's a fun sentiment and a spectacular background. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love the punny sentiment. Thanks for joining us this month at AAA Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!