Thursday, August 6

white space...

and

 It’s the final day of Summer Camp, actually it was yesterday but I am running late, and they saved the best for last...white space.
I usually call it CAS and as you know it’s my favorite.
The base card is white card stock.
On kraft card stock I stamped an image from MFT Stamps “GT Wildflowers”, multiple times with Hero Arts unicorn ink.
This I dried with a heat tool then colored with Faber Castell Polychromos.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

5 comments:

  1. I adore the neutral background behind the flowers
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the neutral background behind the flowers
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colouring on the kraft, Arlene, and a beautiful card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamp and colouring on the Kraft Kard/paper. A beautiful elegant CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this make hun, those colours look great on the Kraft card

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'Cardz 4 Galz' this month
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!