Friday, August 7

five golden rings...


This is one of those times I have to make a confession.
I saw Tim Holtz demonstrate the 25 die stacked die packs (circles, hexagons and squares) and thought WHY would you need so many.
But I figured having a set would be helpful if I wanted to cut multiples so I bought a set.
Today is the day I am grateful.
The base card is white card stock.
From black card stock I die cut the sentiment circle using 
MFT Die-namics “Merry Christmas Circle Frame” and glued it to the card front.
Next I pulled out the Sizzix Tim Holtz “Stacked Tiles, Circles” set and using gold metallic card stock and dies from all five of the sets in the package I cut the five golden rings and glued them to the card front.


7 comments:

  1. Awesome design for our challenge Arlene! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous card Arlene - love your five golden rings, and how you have arranged them within the circle
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever and elegant way to incorporate the 5 golden rings, Arlene! Just love them connected into the circle sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic idea and perfect for this part of the song! thank you so much for joining us at CAS Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this Christmas card. So interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful CAS design with the 5 gold rings. thanks for joining us at CAS Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How clever is this and fits the challenge perfectly!love it so cas and so elegant x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!