Wednesday, August 12

stencil simplicity...


This is a time when I wish everything was happy!
The base card is cream card stock with a layer of lined burgundy card stock.
The center piece is white linen card stock stenciled with the Tim Holtz “Gothic” stencil and Distress inks aged mahogany and Victorian velvet.
On more cream card stock I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Simply Said” using Distress aged mahogany ink and cut it as per the sketch.
I added a strip of the burgundy card stock and foam taped it to te card front.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right....and that is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colours Arlene - and a great use of the sketch, exquisitely executed. Yes, I am 'over' all this Covid and it's accompanying restrictions... and we have not had it half as bad as you have.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!