Wednesday, August 12

favorite snowman...


This is great when I do this challenge and the stamps are all dated with the copyright!!!
The base card is white cards stock with layers of black and red card stock.
The win piece is white card stock that I stamped with the sentiment from Penny Black “White Christmas” (2013) and the image from Penny Black “Snowy” (2008) using memento tuxedo black ink.
I colored the image with Chameleon markers and used Wink of Stella clear gloss for the pompon and hat band.
Once dry I die cut the piece using a die from 
MFT Die-namics “Stitched Rectangle STAX” and glued it to the base card.




5 comments:

  1. Love this. A great card design
    Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one cute snowman Arlene, and the way you have coloured him he looks really plump and cheerful :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! I come from New Zealand, so Christmas is mid-summer for me but I always warm to a card with a great snowman on it. Yours is cheery and weighty and sweet, so I like him a lot! The way you've framed the central image really helps bring him to life. Thanks for joining in with us at Retro Rubber Challenge. And yes - dated stamps are great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a seriously cute snowman! As I am in Christmas card hell (I HATE MAKING THEM) I appreciated seeing another Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!