Wednesday, August 12

adding sparkle...


You may not be able to see the sparkle but I promise you ...it’s there!
The base card is white linen card stock with a layer of aqua card stock that I ran the Wink of Stella clear gloss pen around the outside edge.
The main piece is white card stock that I stamped with a sentiment from Penny Black first then I colored with Chameleon markers and Penny Black’s “delightful” image by stamping it on scrap paper first and using my light box.
This I taped to the base card then used the Wink of Stella pen to sparkle the flowers.





5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I'm sure that the sparkle is there. Wonderful sentiment and so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card Arlene - love the soft look to the flowers you achieved by using the light box
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card Arlene! I had trouble showing sparkle too, not easy with a photo is it. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty, Arlene! I love the wonderful floral pattern you made and I'll say amen to that powerful sediment we all need in these trying times. Thank you so much for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Keep well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful soft colours Arlene, love cards done this way and I could just catch the sparkle here and there on the petals. Well done. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!