Tuesday, August 11

in the clouds...


All I saw on this book cover were the clouds and though there was one white and one black I only had the black to work with from my granddaughter’s water color art.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece is water color appear with a creation by my granddaughter.
The clouds, trimmed from the other side of the creation I cut out and applied with foam tape.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Spreading Sunshine” with StazOn jet black ink.



2 comments:

  1. How lovely to collaborate with your grand-daughter on this beautiful card - love the contrast of the orange/ reds against the black. She's got a lovely name too! Thanks for joining The Library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arlene I am loving how you can take your granddaughter's art and incorporate it into your cards so skillfully! An awesome outcome with this card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!