Sunday, August 30

bits & pieces...


This is one f those earning experiences where I share my new found wisdom with you all...NEVER toss out those bits & pieces!
During the making of the last card I had some pieces of leaves from a large piece that I had made in previous posts.
I was set to toss them when I saw this challenge.
The base card is cream card stock.
On another piece of cream card stock I stamped the sentiment from Neat & Tangled “Oak Leaf” using Distress inks wild honey, rusty hinge and aged mahogany.
This I layered onto rust card stock and then onto beige card stock before foam squaring it to the base card as per the sketch.
Now with those trimmed out  bits and pieces I glued them as per the sketch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!