Sunday, August 30

using more leaves...


A few posts back I made a full page of these leaves using Impression Obsessions’s “Bountiful Blessings” set, Distress inks aged mahogany, peeled paint, rusty hinge & wild honey, with watercolor pa paper and a spritzer.
Since I had so much I decided to use it for more challenges.
The base card is kraft card stock.
Behind the main piece I added rust cad stock.
I trimmed out two of the leaves and added them to the front of the card per the sketch.
To finish I stamped the sentiment, unknown company, with StazOn timber brown ink to rust card stock and sponged the edges with Hero Arts unicorn ink before foam taping it to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card! Your background panel looks amazing! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!