Sunday, August 30

continuing the leaves...


Still amazed at how many cards I have gotten from this one stamped piece of card stock???
The base card is cream card stock with a piece of the stamped card stock (see previous posts for information) applied to the bottom as per the sketch.
Using Tim Holtz “Bow Tied” die and rust card stock I cut out the smallest bow and added it to a strip of the rust card stock on the front of the card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Neat & Tangled “Oak Leaf” set with Distress rusty hinge ink.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love the leaves and your adorable bow. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fall card!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!