Saturday, June 13

yellow resist...


A while ago I watched Tim Holtz use Distress paint white picket fence for a resist and loved it.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of white card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the Tim Holtz “Glorious Bouquet” using Distresss picket fence paint and allowing it to dry thoroughly I then sponged the card with Distress fossilized amber ink.
This I applied to the card front then stamped the sentiment from My Sentiments Exactly “Sympathy Sentiments” using StazOn jet black ink.




3 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful sympathy card. And a great technique! (Have you seen the latest Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers challenge? Have you checked the latest winners post?) Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning, such an effective design

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is amazing. What a great technique and stunningly used here Arlene
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!