Saturday, June 13

blue butterfly...


The fun, for me, of doing car challenges is to try and use what I have in my home.
Especially the older stuff that I may have purchased on sale but have yet to use.
This is one of those challenges.
The base card is blue cardstock.
On the white card stock layer I stenciled using Distress blueprint sketch ink and Honey Bee Stamps “Radiant” background stencil.
The sentiment, unknown company, was stamped with the same ink.
Using more of the blue card stock and a Tim Holtz “Fanciful Flight” die, which I purchased over 5 years ago without using, I die cut pieces of the butterfly and paced them together with glue dots then onto the card front.
To finish I drew in the antenna with a blue, fine line marker.


2 comments:

  1. Nice job using all of your old supplies. I like the drawn antenna. Thanks for playing over at The Fusion Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dramatic and stunning card Arlene - great use of what you have on hand. Love your stenciled background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!