Saturday, June 13

smiling...

Stencils are such a fun way to create an image.
Using the Hero Arts “Large Flower Stencil” on white card stock I stenciled Distress ripe persimmon and abandoned coral inks.
This I die cut with a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX”.
With the same die I cut the rust cardstock.
These I glued onto the white base card.
To finish I die cut the rust card stock using a die from MFT Stamps Die-namics “Sending Hugs” set then glued it to the card front.

2 comments:

  1. I love your bold stenciled flower - and we definitely need "smiles" these days! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You did an amazing stencil job! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!