Saturday, June 13

hello, sunshine...


and

Watercolor is sun fun for me.
On a piece of water color paper I applied water then added Distress wild honey ink and applied it to shade.
After allowing this piece to dry I die cut it with MFT Die-namics “Sunny Skies”.
The base card is white are stock.
Using a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Circle STAX” and black card stock I cut the black circle.
On that circle. Stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Aim for the Clouds” using Versamark ink then heat embossing it with white embossing powder.
This I applied to the card and then applied the sun, both with glue.

4 comments:

  1. Love the drama of the sun against the black, Arlene, and the white sentiment is perfectly placed
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real CAS beauty! Thanks for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So simple yet so effective! Great card. Thanks for joining us at CAS on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun cas card! Love it! Thanks for playing along with CAS on Friday Challenges! Crafty hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!