Saturday, June 13

watercolor friendship...

and

Recently I ran across some water color images from Art Impressions and decided to play around with them.
The base cards white card stock.
On water color paper I stamped the basket, upside down, from Art Impressions “WC Containers” and the birds from Art Impressions “Love Birds” using Distress antique linen ink.
My watercolors pens for this project were Arteza which I used to water color the image.
Using white card stock and MFT Stamps Stitched Arch STAX I cut out a frame.
Next I cut the watercolor piece and glued it to the back of the frame.
To get the image up from the card I cut a piece of craft foam and glued the framed image onto it then onto the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same Art Impressions set using Distress vintage photo ink.





3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty frame design! Thanks for sharing at JUGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Arlene - love the sweet image, and it lends itself to being watercoloured
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!