Thursday, June 11

unfrogettable...


I am so glad I have made a bunch of backgrounds after watching Tim Holtz on his Saturday Facebook Live!
The center circle is white card stock that I made into a background with Tim Holtz technique and Distress inks peeled paint & squeezed lemonade.
From that I die cut a circle with one of my Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Circle Dies.
After cutting the next size larger with black card stock I glued them to the card front.
The sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s “Unfroggetable” was stamped with StazOn jet black ink.
Next I applied a strip of black card stock as per the sketch, then [punched out a frog from another part of the background using a McGill Craftivity frog punch!
I have tried to remove punches from my stash but there are just some that cannot be replaced with a die.
This I glued to the card front.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card Arlene - love the movement in the circle part, and that wee frog is so cute, and you have placed him perfectly.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!