Thursday, June 11

moustaches...


Last November a challenge came out to make oxidized metal.
Here’s what I did...
Since it was a CAS challenge I had a piece leftover that I thought would be useful for this challenge.
The base card is black card stock with a layer of light grey card stock.
I die cut the left over piece with an oval die from Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Oval Dies then cut a piece one size larger of black card stock and applied it to the back before gluing it to the card front.
The sentiment, unknown company, was stamped with StazOn jet black ink.




3 comments:

  1. What a fun card Arlene, and a great way to use your snippet of oxidized metal
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the variety of moustaches! Thanks for playing along with us at CAsology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool design. Thanks for joining us at CASology. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!