Thursday, June 11

sketchy bees...


Typical of e I flipped the sketch!
The base card is white card stock.
The center piece was made on white card stock by stenciling with a stencil from Tim Holtz “Mini Shifter Set #40” and Distress inks fossilized amber & gathered twigs.
This I stamped with a sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps “Hi Honey” set using StazOn jet black ink.
Using yellow and black card stock I die cut the three bees with Honey Bee “Paper Piecing Honey Cuts” then glued them in coordination with the sketch.

3 comments:

  1. Love this Arlene - a gorgeous card with the bees and honeycomb, and the big bold sentiment.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, so cute. So Springy, the bee's are my favorite part. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CC&S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card - love the bees! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!