Monday, June 8

bye, bye 10...


The Last challenge I will be doing for Paper Smooches!
It is a graduation card for my granddaughter.
The base card is white card stock with layers of black and pink card stock.
Using a piece of white card stock and one of the dies from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” I made the main piece and stamped it with sentiments from Paper Smooches “New Beginnings”.
The flower is extra from the piece I made for this posting...
I glued the flower to the card front.

I will miss Paper Smooches but will continue to use the wonderful image and dies I have in my collection.

4 comments:

  1. Love it so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Arlene - love it, and I recognize the flower :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and sweet card! Thanks so much for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wonderful! Thank you very much for playing along the Paper Smooches Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!