Thursday, June 25

special thank you...


During this crazy time I have been thinking about people that have had their lives turned upside down.
I decided to start making thank you cards for those people in my life that I need.
This card is kind of obvious as a thanks to my optometrist!
The base card is white card stock.
The black card stock layer was punched along the edges with a Martha Stewart punch.
On red card stock I stenciled the image using Distress black soot ink and Tim Holtz “Eye Chart” stencil.

Who could use a thank you to brighten their day in your life?


6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on the sketch. Love that border!
    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous use of the sketch Arlene, and a great result. Love this stunning and dramatic card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card! I think it's so nice of you to think of others and wanting to bring joy and gratitude into their lives when it's very needed. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun card and a wonderful tribute to a health care worker. Thanks for joining the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenges, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet to send this kind of card! And it is wonderful!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool I kept trying to figure out if the eye chart said anything but that is so sweet of you to make a card for your optometrist it is really cute and I bet much appreciated! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!