Thursday, June 25

moon...

and

Like most of us card makers I started out with rubber stamping.
However I have branched out to many forms of card making through the years and this one has no stamping.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
On blue card stock I stenciled the moon using a circle stencil and Hero Arts unicorn ink.
Over that I stenciled Crafter’s Companion “Sheena Tree” using Distress black soot ink.
Now the fun part is what I used for the die cut.
While going through samples of paper that I got from my local paper store I found pieces that had adhesive on the back.
So I cut the sentiment from “love Nicole sentiments” with the adhesive card stock and adhered it to the card front.


4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Arlene - loving the stenciled tree in front of the moon. What a great find, and the resultant sentiment from the adhesive paper is lovely.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really atmospheric and a very elegant card. Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got my previous comment - it should have said , Thanks for joining The Library but I fear I pasted Inkspirational instead! Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing card. Thanks for sharing your process and thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!