Thursday, June 25

dotty day...


Today my granddaughter showed me the balloon her Mom got her because it’s her half birthday.
Those who have or know someone who has a holiday birthday can understand.
I decided she needs a card and this is what I came up with.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece is white card stock with and image from Penny Black “Betsy bluebell” stamped with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored with Copic markers.
Note that the balloons were decorated with stripes and spots using Sargent Art Super fine line markers.
To finish I added the sentiment from the same set with the same ink.


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful card for a very special day in your grand daughter's life Arlene - I did notice the patterned balloons - very clever
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card - love the spotty & stripy balloons!
    Thanks so much for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!