Friday, June 26

missing you...

and

Once again I am combining challenges!
The base card is white card stock.
The strip is white card stock ,stenciled with Distress stormy sky ink using Tim Holtz stencil “Dot Fade”.
This I trimmed to match the sketch and backed with black card stock before placing on the card front.
The floral piece is white card stock that I stenciled using Tim Holtz “Roses” stencil with Distress inks mowed lawn, mustard seed and spun sugar.
This piece I trimmed to match the sketch, backed with black card stock and attached to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from MFT Stamps “Greetings & Salutations” using MFT extreme black hybrid ink.



3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Arlene - love the stenciled rose panel, and great use of the challenge requirements.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your stenciled panels - great combination of patterns and colors! Perfect for the sketch at CAS(E)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of the sketch and colors! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!