Friday, June 26

as we await the storm...

and

As I sit in my craft room waiting for the thunderstorm we are supposed to get I thought of how to create water  look on a card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of blue card stock.
Using a piece of water color paper I smooshed Distress stormy sky ink on my Tim Holtz glass mat, spritzed it with water and dabbed into it all over the paper.
Once dry i applied it to the card front and stamped the sentiment from Paper Smooches “Spreading Sunshine” set with the same ink.


2 comments:

  1. WOW - what a great water effect you obtained Arlene - it looks close in colour to the thunder clouds we had here today! The sentiment is perfect with the water look
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!