Friday, June 26

CAS on Friday Challenge ...



I am honored to be guest designing for this fun challenge.
Since June is gay pride month I decided to go with a rainbow theme!
To get the image for this piece on white card stock I stenciled with a small stencil brush across MFT Stencil “Full Of Heart” using Distress inks mowed lawn, wilted violet, mustard seed, carved pumpkin, candied apple and faded jeans.
On white card stock I placed strips of red and yellow card stock per the sketch.
I die cut the stenciled piece using a die from MFT Die-namics “Inside & Out Stitched Square STAX” and cut a square of blue card stock to place behind it on the card.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from Stampin’ Up’s “Good Greetings” on a strip blue card stock using Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Can’t wait to see what you do with this sketch!

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the sketch Arlene, and a stunning card. Congratulations on your GDT spot
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!