Thursday, June 25

conceptually...


These girls from MFT Stamps just remind me of my granddaughter!
When I saw the “Summer Fun” idea with the red, white and blue I just had to make the card.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of red card stock.
On white card stock I stamped the image from MFT Stamps “Beach Cutie” with MFT extreme black hybrid ink and colored her with Prismacolor pencils, Gamsol and artist stumps.
Next i made a mask for her and stenciled Distress inks faded jeans and gathered twigs over the MFT “Drifts & Hills” stencil.
Once finished I die cut the oval with a stencil from Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Oval Stencils.
This I glued to the card front.
To finish I stamped the sentiment from the same set with Versamark ink onto black card stock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder before trimming it and applying it to the card front.



3 comments:

  1. What a sweetie Arlene - love your colouring, and how you let her be the uncluttered focal point in this stunning card
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Love your take on the challenge! Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This little beach girl is super sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The card Concept!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!