Friday, June 26

colorful smile...


Isn’t it wonderful to have a stash of creations that you can use to put together a card for a challenge.
This card starts with a black card stock base card.
Next I ran white card stock through the BigKick with Crafter’s Companion “Country Garden” 3D folder.
This i taped to the base card.
In my stash was an alcohol ink piece that I colored with Ranger alcohol inks Valencia and sunshine yellow.
This I glued to the card front.
The final piece is black card stock die cut with Impressions Obsessions “DIE378-E” smile die and glued to the card front.


3 comments:

  1. this is so dramatic Arlene - love it - and the fact it was made from your stash of pieces
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful alcohol ink panel - and perfect behind the "smile"! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This alcohol ink piece of work looks fabulous! I love these warm colors . Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!