Sunday, June 21

AAA Cards Challenge #168...One Corner

and

For this challenge I decided to use the optional masking.
The base card is cream card stock stamped with an image and sentiment from our sponsors set, “Mon Ami”.
This I stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink.
On a piece of post it note I stamped the flower again and trimmed out the petal to mask the flower on the card.
I also used my 1/8” punch to make masks for the dots.
Next I laid the Picket Fence Studios “Basket Weave Stencil” over the corner and taped it off so I only stenciled the corner with Distress Oxide rusty hinge ink.




9 comments:

  1. We both used the same stamp set, but you've rocked it with your corner placement. Just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's for sure just the one corner. well done it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an unusual look - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fascinating and dramatic card Arlene - love it!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the stencilled background in this lovely sunny colour Arlene. The flower is beautiful too and I like how you've lined up your sentiment with the stem. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card. I love the angled sentiment connect to the image.
    - Joy Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! love the angled sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saw this card first on AAA then on LIM and think it is fabulous so perfectly CAS and charming. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful CAS card and thanks for sharing with us at Less is More as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!